Posts tagged sales iq
By Indu Mirani (MUMBAI MIRROR; December 04, 2009)
Rocket Singh – Salesman of the Year star Ranbir Kapoor, director Shimit Amin and writer Jaideep Sahni get together to answer a rapid fire round related to sales and marketing.
Before Indu Mirani and Namrata Bhawnani test their sales IQ, they emphatically state that Ranbir’s role of a Sardar is not an ‘item’ in the film and it is not because playing a Sardar is the in thing. Ranbir adds that though the year has been exceptionally kind to him, this is the one film he is really proud of.l-r: Jaideep Sahni, Ranbir Kapoor and Shimit Amin (pic: rana chakraborty)
Name one person who has the best assets
• Ranbir- Yash Chopra and Adi Chopra have YRF which is the best asset. It’s a great endeavour, great body of work.
• Jaideep- I can’t really judge.
• Shimit- Actually I am pretty much clueless about these things.
One person who has the best marketing skills
• Ranbir- Shah Rukh Khan
• Jaideep- ummmm… yeah pretty much, Shah Rukh Khan
• Shimit- Shah Rukh Khan
One person in the industry who needs marketing tips • Ranbir- Shimit (laughs)
• Jaideep- Shimit
• Shimit- Yeah, me I guess. (All three laugh)
One of the best marketed films in recent times? • Ranbir- Rocket Singh- Salesman of the year
• Jaideep- I think Ghajini and Om Shanti Om
• Shimit- Paranormal
One of the worst marketed films in recent times?
• Ranbir- Can I also say Rocket Singh – Salesman of the year (laughs)
• Jaideep- Yeah, Rocket Singh – More >