Posts tagged canon 7D digital camera
Mrigank Dhaniwala (April 22, 2011)
1. Abhishek Bachchan’s Name Change Vishnu Kamat, Abhishek Bachchan’s character in Dum Maaro Dum, was initially called Nishikant Kamat after the name of the Bollywood director who had helmed Mumbai Meri Jaan. Nishikant (the director) is a fast friend of the film’s scriptwriter, Shridhar Raghavan, and director, Rohan Sippy.
2. ‘Subah Ko Kar Salaam’ To ‘Dum Maaro Dum’ Dum Maaro Dum was earlier titled Subah Ko Kar Salaam. The original title, given by Shridhar Raghavan, the scriptwriter of the film, is drawn from the lyrics of an old TV serial, Subah, that was broadcast on Doordarshan.
3. Prateik’s Voice Modulation Prateik, who essays the role of a young college boy in Dum Maaro Dum, played with his voice to suit the character. Whereas in real life, Prateik has a normal voice, he tweaked it to make it sound squeaky, just like a teenager’s voice.
4. 70 Days The shooting of Dum Maaro Dum was wrapped up in 70 days, mostly in Goa.
5. Budget Rs. 24 crore (Rs. 240 million) was spent on the production of Dum Maaro Dum.
6. Smoking Is Injurious To Health… Bipasha’s Health For Sure Bipasha Basu, who is a non-smoker, tried to learn how to smoke for a scene in the film. But when Rohan Sippy found out that Bipasha was not comfortable smoking, he promptly dropped the scene.
7. Abhishek’s Choice Abhishek Bachchan was first approached to play the role of Joki in Dum Maaro Dum. However, on reading the script, Abhishek told director Rohan Sippy that he More >