Sonakshi Sinha gets a taste of Ajay Devgn’s pranks
Sneha Mahadevan (BOMBAY TIMES; October 28, 2012)
That Ajay Devgn is a prankster is a wellknown fact in Bollywood. And now, Sonakshi Sinha got a firsthand experience of his antics while shooting for Son Of Sardaar. Recalling one such incident, the actress says, “I love gajar ka halwa and Ajay knew about my weakness. Once on the sets, he offered me some yummy gajar ka halwa and, without suspecting anything, I took a spoonful of it. But the minute I tasted it, my mouth was on fire. He had actually fed me chilly paste instead of halwa. For 30 minutes after that, I was jumping up and down. Also, Ajay pulls a straight face while playing pranks. So no one really suspects him.”
- Ajay Devgn, Kajol planning to buy house in London?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha Akshay Kumar’s most preferred heroine?
- Sonakshi Sinha-Yaami Gautam in Ajay Devgn-Prabhu Dheva flick?
- Hrithik Roshan does a no-show for Sanjay Dutt?
- Sanjay Dutt bid adieu to his family and friends; goes to jail
- Ajay Devgn allows decade-old film Naam with his debut producer to release
- Sonakshi reaches event; but doesn’t come out of van due to Kangna?
- Ajay Devgn-Kareena Kapoor in Shabina Khan’s next?
- Sonakshi Sinha pays surprise visit on the sets of Besharam
- Ajay offers support to Ekta and her Eid release OUATIM 2?