Bela Sehgal’s second film to start after Ram Leela
IANS (MID-DAY; October 26, 2012)
Editor-turned-director Bela Sehgal is gearing up to direct her second film and says it will go on the floors after her brother Sanajy Leela Bhansali wraps up his ‘Ram Leela’.
‘Yes, right now I am scripting my second film. We will lock the script by mid-November. The star cast and everything will be decided after that,’ Bela, who garnered rave reviews for her debut film ‘Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi’, told IANS.
‘My film will go on the floors once Sajnay is done with his film ‘Ram Leela’. So my film will begin once ‘Ram Leela’ is done,’ she added. Sanjay is at present shooting ‘Ram Leela’ with Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone.
Bela’s debut film was the love story of a 40 plus couple, but she is not ready to reveal the premise of her second film. She said: ‘I can’t reveal much about the script. It could be a rom-com or a love story. Since I am a romantic person by nature, my film could be a romantic movie.’
- SLB can’t afford to take rest despite ill & being on liquid diet
- Kareena Kapoor refuses to do Zoya’s film without Ranbir Kapoor?
- Ranveer’s facial buzz throws Lootera promotions out of gear?
- So now people are deciding when Mental will release?-Sohail Khan
- Salman Khan’s Mental to release on Nov 22; a week before Ram Leela?
- I have to be a little less self-obsessed and more vain-Ranveer Singh
- I just feel like getting married and having kids-Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone wants to go back to her Cocktail diet?
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh are 4 am friends?
- Party girl Deepika Padukone gets serious?