Ravi Chopra in poor health condition
Meena Iyer (BOMBAY TIMES; October 21, 2012)
Filmmaker Ravi Chopra (66), diagnosed with a severe lung ailment, has been in and out of hospitals in India and abroad quite a few times in the last couple of years. According to sources, Ravi’s condition is unstable and his lungs have reportedly collapsed.
He was rushed to Mumbai’s Breach Candy hospital five days ago. At the time of going to press, Ravi was still in hospital. The filmmaker, who is also in a financial mess, is in a very delicate health condition. Our source confirms that Ravi is immobile and has to be wheeled around. He is unable to speak and can communicate only through signs and written notes.
His wife Renu and their two sons have been by his bedside for the last few days.
- Ravi Chopra saves family home from creditors in the nick of time
- 17 cr settlement for Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai?
- Ravi Chopra wins Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai battle?
- Bhoothnath returns to revive B R Films; Ranbir to be approached?
- Randhir Kapoor out of ICU
- Ravi Chopra’s family cries foul
- Pay Rs 32 crore or lose all properties, court tells Chopras
- The baby looks like her mom, grandmom-Akshay Kumar
- It’s a girl for Akshay Kumar-Twinkle Khanna
- Antara Mali has a baby girl