Neha knows how to handle intimate scenes-Emraan Hashmi
The actor talks about his co-star’s uninhibited approach to the love-making in Rush
Hiren Kotwani (BOMBAY TIMES; October 21, 2012)
In Shamin Desai’s Rush, Emraan Hashmi shows some sizzling chemistry with co-star Neha Dhupia, especially in the track Mumkin Nahin. In the film, Sam Grover (Emraan) is a television journalist who lives in with his girlfriend Ahana Sharma (Sagarika Ghatge) and also gets romantically involved with his colleague Lisa Kapoor (Neha).
Says Emraan, “Neha is a very hassle-free person to work with. She’s uninhibited as an actress and knows how to handle intimate scenes. What’s also important is that the scenes have to look convincing, and we have ensured that.” On Lisa, he says, “She’s very sensuous and attractive. And even though he wants to be loyal to his girlfriend, Ahana, Sam gets into a relationship with her.”
Neha, on her part, says, “I think it’s more challenging than regular run-of-the-mill stuff. I believe normal is boring and Lisa is not. In fact, she’s a seductress. Sam and Lisa share a relationship, which, for better or worse, is forbidden. And things that are forbidden are more thrilling. It’s easy to have a chemistry with Emraan, as he can get under the skin of the character quickly.”
Calling Emraan one of the best co-stars she has worked with, Neha says, “Emraan loves what he does, respects his co-stars, comes on time… it’s so endearing that he’s simple about many things. It’s hard to imagine that someone who is so successful is down-to-earth, too,” she sums up.
Rush, produced by Percept Pictures in association with Showman International, releases October 24.
- Celebrated lensman Jagdish Mali passes away
- Emraan Hashmi-Kunal Deshmukh-UTV team up for an edgy thriller
- I am living the male fantasy-Emraan Hashmi
- Emraan to let go of Bhatt film to accomodate a Balaji film?
- Raj Kumar Gupta convinces Emraan, Vidya to shoot song without cuts?
- Kareena Kapoor excited about her role in Zoya Akhtar’s next?
- Ranbir Kapoor is a star, I am just an actor-Arjun Kapoor
- I have a great desire to have a child with Aamir Khan-Kiran Rao
- Kangna Ranaut’s brilliant hat-trick as gangster’s moll
- Emraan wants copies of ads in which he worked as a child