Saifeena to go to Gstaad for their honeymoon in December
Meena Iyer (BOMBAY TIMES; October 19, 2012)
Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are expected to return to Mumbai by October 21 after the reception and ceremonies in New Delhi and Pataudi.
As reported earlier in Bombay Times, Bebo will shoot her first item song post marriage with Salman Khan in Mumbai and she will shoot for a TV channel on October 27. After November 1, she will start promoting Talaash with Aamir Khan, while Saif will start shooting for Tigmanshu Dhulia’s Bullet Raja in Madhya Pradesh.
The couple will fly to Gstaad, Switzerland in December for their annual vacation that will also double up as a honeymoon this time around. They will return to India by January 7, 2013 because Bebo starts shooting for Prakash Jha’s Satyagraha on January 10 in Bhopal and Saif will promote Race-2 that releases on January 25, 2013.
The hotel in Gstaad where the couple spends their annual vacation is exclusively meant for royalty. In fact Saif is enrolled there as the Nawab of Pataudi.
Even in the past years, Saifeena have been registering in the hotel as Mr and Mrs Khan. This time around, it will be no different.
- Medical practitioners’ community need to fix ethics and accountability-Paoli Dam
- Andaz Apna Apna 2 to go on floors?
- Saif making travel plans for Kareena’s birthday in September?
- Certain critics have loads of free time to think of me-Ameesha Patel
- Check out Aamir Khan-Katrina Kaif shooting for Dhoom 3 climax
- Aamir Khan to join B-Town’s famous games night?
- Shoulder injuries plague Aamir and Shah Rukh
- Pesticide bizman accuses guest on Aamir’s show of fraud; demands apology from both
- Sanjay Dutt hurt by Aamir Khan’s statement about P.K.?
- Aamir Khan lets Shah Rukh Khan enjoy the spotlight?