Sunny Leone bags three-film deal for 5 crore
Kunal M Shah (MID-DAY; October 17, 2012)
It’s sunny times ahead for Sunny Leone. Our sources say that the adult star-turned-Bollywood actress has signed a three-film deal that will be shot after she wraps up the sequel of ‘Ragini MMS’.
And apparently, the deal is costing the makers around Rs 5 crore. Our source says, “The production company headed by Parag Sanghavi has signed on Sunny after she made one of the most sensational debuts with Jism 2.
She will shoot for the first film in the second quarter of 2013 and the rest of them will be shot later. The subjects are being finalised between the production house and the actress.” A spokesperson from the production house confirmed our story.
- Sunny lets go of Eid release to avoid clash with Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar?
- Is Sunny Leone an A-lister?
- Ajay offers support to Ekta and her Eid release OUATIM 2?
- Sunny Leone has new diktats for photoshoots?
- Sunny Leone signs a three-film deal for Rs 5 crore
- Check out Sunny Leone endorsing XXX energy drink with Sachiin Joshi
- I thought it was a joke-Sunny Leone on Osama Bin Laden’s addiction to her films
- Uncensored version of Laila on TV from today after 11 pm
- Sunny Leone to endorse XXX
- Sunny Leone replaces Bipasha Basu in Shootout At Wadala