Ayushmann records two songs for Nautanki Saala
Kunal M Shah (MID-DAY; October 17, 2012)
After making his playback-singing debut in Vicky Donor, Ayushmann Khurrana has not sung one but two songs for his second Bollywood film
In Rohan Sippy’s Nautanki Saala, the actor has lent his voice for a sad number and another with a Punjabi flavour.
Producer of the film, Bhushan Kumar says, “We wanted our song to be a step ahead of Paani da. He has composed both the tracks.” Elaborating on the tracks, Kumar says, “It is a musical film and we have eight songs in total. Ayushmann is not a regular singer and hence there is a novelty in his voice. There will be curiosity around his next tracks.”
- Ayushmann Khurrana behaving like Shah Rukh Khan?
- My hero in Madras Café is all black with shades of grey-Shoojit Sircar
- How stars prepare for their crucial scenes before the camera
- There will be Aashiqui 3 to maybe Aashiqui 100-Bhushan Kumar
- I wasn’t great as a photographer-Kunaal Roy Kapur
- I want to work with every star-Bhushan Kumar
- Why are singers left out in the opening credits of our films?
- The top 10 films of 2013 till date
- Ayushmann Khurrana swears never to smooch again on screen?
- Fenil’s Bollywood Talk # 252