Saif’s cousins from Pakistan to attend wedding?
Buzz is that the extended Pataudi family in India could give Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor’s nuptials a miss
Asira Tarannum (MID-DAY; October 11, 2012)
The entire country is avidly discussing the upcoming nuptials of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, so much so that even the Kapoor khaandaan seem to be sorting out their differences in the run up to the big event. However, it appears that a part of the extended Pataudi family wants to have very little to do with the hype and hoopla around the wedding of the year.
While Bebo’s mom Babita recently visited Rishi and Neetu Kapoor at Krishna Raj to extend an invitation to the wedding, several members of the Pataudi family are yet to receive the invite. One of Saif’s many cousins tells us on conditions of anonymity, “Many of us have not been invited to the wedding which is taking place in Delhi. There is buzz that the actor’s first cousin Faiz Bin Jung who is the Late Nawab Pataudi’s sister Saleha Sultan’s son will also be giving the wedding a miss.
While Saif’s cousins in India could boycott the event, word is that his cousins in Pakistan are gearing up to travel across the border to attend the wedding. A friend close to the Pataudi’s from Pakistan points out, “Several relatives have already applied for visa. Faiza Sultan Khan (Saif’s cousin) and Shahryar Khan (Saif’s uncle) could also be coming from Pakistan to attend the wedding.”
- How Saif-Kareena’s marriage happened thanks to Yash Chopra
- What’s Soha Ali Khan up to?
- Check out Saif-Kareena in their wedding ensemble
- Check out Saif-Kareena’s Daawat-E-Walima at Delhi
- Malaika-Vikram fight at Saif-Kareena wedding?
- Saifeena to go to Gstaad for their honeymoon in December
- A Mediterranean island honeymoon for Saif-Kareena?
- Kareena choked when she hugged Babita after wedding
- Saif-Kareena wedding: Intimate party at Pataudi Palace today?
- Saif Ali Khan-Kareena Kapoor take saat pheras