Asha Bhosle’s daughter commits suicide
Agencies (MID-DAY; October 8, 2012)
56-year-old Varsha Bhosle, daughter of playback singer Asha Bhosle, shot herself today at their Peddar Road residence.
Varsha Bhosle, daughter of playback singer Asha Bhosle, committed suicide at their Peddar Road residence today.
Varsha, who was 56, shot herself, police said. She had allegedly attempted suicde earlier.
Varsha was a journalist and writer based in Mumbai and also had a career in playback singing.
(With inputs from a correspondent)
- Mala Sinha to boycott Dadasaheb Phalke Awards
- Shamshad Begum: Rising above the ordinary
- Asha Bhosle and Sudesh Bhonsle go retro for Sona Spa
- My songs are replayed and remixed even today-Bappi Lahiri
- Asha Bhosle enters Mirchi Hall Of Fame
- When hero’s voice changes dramatically during songs
- Ram Kapoor misses Mai premiere
- 50 years of Ae Mere Watan Ke Logon…
- Asha Bhosle invites Sachin Tendulkar for Mai music launch
- Asha Bhosle finally steps out in the public