Aftab Shivdasani to marry Indo-Brit girl next year
Meena Iyer (BOMBAY TIMES; October 8, 2012)
Aftab Shivdasani, who had high-profile relationships with Bollywood actresses Yana Gupta and Aamna Shariff, is in love again. The actor is currently dating Nin Dusanj, a British-Indian born and brought up in London. The actor has been single post his break-up with Aamna and when we met him last at a Bollywood function, he said he was neck- deep in work. “I’m doing Vikram Bhatt’s 1920: Evil Returns and Indra Kumar’s Grand Masti,” he said and hinted that he had no time for love.
Destiny, of course, had other plans. Soon after Aftab said he was happy flying solo, he found love in Nin, who has been living and working in Hong Kong for the past six years as a consultant in the luxury brand industry. Nin has recently relocated to India.
Our source says the two met at an event in Mumbai through common friends. “Initially, they just hung out with their group, but now it’s said that they are dating.” A friend close to the actor confirms the news. He says, “Aftab and Nin have been dating for the past few months and at the moment, they’re really happy. In all likelihood, they may marry soon.”
A family source confirmed that the wedding is likely to happen early next year. However, Aftab chose not to comment.
- Riteish Deshmukh gearing up for a political career?
- Why are singers left out in the opening credits of our films?
- Indra Kumar reshoots the climax of Grand Masti; makes it funny enough
- Indra Kumar ditches Grand Masti shoot for Super Nani?
- Grand Masti climax to be reshot
- Check out Chandi Perera shooting for Grand Masti
- Riteish Deshmukh’s maiden Marathi film venture pays off
- ‘Ruffian’ Vivek Oberoi to check audience reaction in theatres
- Aftab enjoys Europe winter with girlfriend on Xmas-New Year
- Maryam Zakaria makes Cameron Diaz her teacher