I am not supposed to know anything-Amitabh Bachchan
Amitabh Bachchan is clueless about what’s in store for him on his 70th birthday celebrations
Shaheen Parkar (MID-DAY; October 7, 2012)
The countdown to one of B-Town’s biggest birthday celebrations has begun. However Amitabh Bachchan, who turns 70 on Thursday, October 11, is clueless about what’s in store for his big day.
Though there has been buzz and reports about the plans, the Big B prefers to be in the dark.
Bachchan says, “I am not supposed to know anything. I know there is a lot of planning going on but everything has been hidden from me.”
So isn’t the soon-to-be septuagenarian a tad curious to know what’s in store for him?
Big B’s deep baritone says, “When I am around it’s all extremely hush-hush. Everyone keeps quiet when I enter the room. So I have no clue and don’t even want to ask.”
- Check out some of the best Bollywood star pictures of Jagdish Mali
- Celebrated lensman Jagdish Mali passes away
- Timeless beauties who have romanced both father and son
- Sanjay Gupta on shooting Kaante in a ‘hellish’ LA hotel
- Amitabh Bachchan buries hatchet with IIFA?
- Will Aaradhya Bachchan walk the red carpet at Cannes?
- Amitabh Bachchan does The Great Gatsby for free
- Ajay Devgn packs up from Bhopal
- Check out Big B at Miss World Pageant press meet in Bangalore in 1996
- Amitabh Bachchan looking for residential property in Bhopal?