Abhay Deol gets angry, yells at his ‘boy’?
During an event, he made a public display of his wrath
Prachi Kadam (MUMBAI MIRROR; October 1, 2012)
Sunny Deol isn’t the only ‘angry young man’ of the family. If eyewitnesses present at a recent promotional event of Chakravyuh are to be believed, Abhay Deol too has a rather short fuse. On Sunday afternoon, while doing the usual round of promotional interviews for his upcoming Prakash Jha film, Abhay, who is otherwise as cool as a cucumber, lost his temper. Apparently, the actor had instructed his publicists well in advance that he would leave earlier than the other stars since he had to fly out of Mumbai.
However, things got delayed and Abhay was late by a good thirty minutes. Needless to say, the actor had reason enough to be angry. An onlooker told Mirror, “On top of that, despite strict orders given through his publicists, awkward questions were asked by a journalist. He lost his temper over one particular question about his co-star Arjun Rampal being promoted more than him. Though he fielded the question rather gracefully, later his publicists had to bear the brunt.”
It did not end at that. When the gathering broke for lunch, Abhay’s temper worsened. “Abhay went back to his vanity van only to find his sling bag and man Friday missing. Somebody told him that his boy was in the studio canteen having a quick bite. Abhay rushed out of his vanity and headed towards the canteen,” said the eyewitness.
Inside the canteen, Abhay got hold of his boy and snatched his sling bag from him while hurling not so endearing terms at him. “The boy was embarrassed and shocked seeing this side of his boss,” said another eyewitness.
Eventually, Abhay managed to leave around 4.30pm. Whether his anger stemmed from the questions asked or something else bothering him, only Abhay could answer.
- Meet the fearless foursome of D-Day
- Censor Board raises objection to D-Day trailer
- I won’t let my girlfriend shoot me-Abhay Deol
- Ekta Kapoor sues Siddhartha Jain over Rock The Shaadi mess
- Check out Shruti Haasan as a Karachi prostitue in D-Day
- Abhay Deol to make his small screen debut as reality show host
- Ranbir is a person who I can do anything for-Imtiaz Ali
- Abhay Deol to star in his first ‘live’ film
- I am not dating Anurag Kashyap-Huma Qureshi
- Arjun Rampal ‘robs’ society of their gym; residents upset?