Ranveer Singh FINALLY joins the endorsement club
Two years after making his Bollywood debut, Ranveer Singh has apparently signed his first brand endorsement
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; September 30, 2012)
A big part of a Bollywood star’s fortune comes from his endorsements. In fact, certain celebrities are known to be quite competitive when it comes to bagging big brands. However in stark contrast, Ranveer Singh who entered Bollywood almost two years ago has apparently signed his first-ever endorsement deal.
Our source says, “Given that Ranveer has a decent image at the box office, one wonders why he never accepted an endorsement offer until now. It’s not that he was never approached. It’s just that he has certain benchmarks when it comes to deciding which products to endorse. His image has to match the image of the product.”
Apparently the endorsement that the actor has signed is for the clothing brand Provogue that earlier had Fardeen Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Hrithik Roshan as its brand ambassadors.
- Ranveer designs Lootera poster, on the lines of Gone With The Wind?
- I’m blessed with an expressive face-Sonakshi Sinha
- Rains affect Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone’s films
- Saif, Ranbir or Ranveer: Who’ll play Azharuddin in Ekta Kapoor’s venture?
- In pictures: Dr Ashok Chopra’s condolence meet
- Bollywood mourns the demise of Priyanka Chopra’s father
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone play cat-n-mouse game publicly?
- All’s well between Ranveer Singh & Anushka Sharma thanks to Arjun Kapoor?
- Ranveer Singh-Sonakshi Sinha is one of the most exciting lead pairs-Karan Johar
- Ranbir, Ranveer and Sidhartha come under one roof at Deepika’s party?