Angry Mallika calls guards when asked about affairs?
When confronted with questions about her alleged fling with Antonio Banderas, the actress tries to scare our reporter through her burly bodyguard
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; September 29, 2012)
Mallika Sherawat had created quite a buzz in tinsel town after sources close to her claimed that she was having a roaring affair with Hollywood heartthrob Antonio Banderas. However, the lady has consistently chosen to stay mum on her apparent relationship.
Recently at an event to promote her upcoming film Kismet Love Paisa Dilli opposite Vivek Oberoi, when we tried to ask her questions about her new beau, the actress prompted her bodyguard to intervene and try and scare away our reporter.
The actress was first spotted dancing in Cannes with Antonio and then was later rumoured to have gone on a date with him. Our source says, “Mallika has always maintained a ‘no comment’ policy on this matter.”
When we tried to press her to reveal details about her so-called relationship, glances were exchanged between her and her burly bodyguard, prompting the bodyguard to give us ‘the look’. Mallika then flashed a smile at us and mouthed, “No comment.”
We wonder what’s to hide when the person concerned is Mallika. After all, thoda dikhao-thoda chupao was never her policy anyway!
- Bollywood beauties on Day 1 of 66th Cannes Film Festival
- The fall and fall of Mallika Sherawat
- Sensuality overshadows my acting-Mallika Sherawat
- Sex siren Mallika Sherawat is back; so is her motormouth?
- Mallika Sherawat fails to secure role in American sitcom?
- Good girls also have sex-Aditi Rao Hydari
- Mallika embarrassed to get steamy in front of mom
- Mallika to be paid Rs 1.5 cr to perform on Dec 31 in US?
- Police complaint filed against KLPD makers
- Mallika was keen for a makeover-Sanjay Khanduri