Extra security deployed on the sets of OUATIM 2
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; September 25, 2012)
The makers of the sequel to Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai have apparently employed a security agency in Oman to prevent the exclusive look of Akshay Kumar and other cast members including Imran Khan and Sonakshi Sinha from being leaked out.
The film is set in the ’80s and every actor has a distinct look in the film. In fact, the makers have also banned cell phones on the film sets in Oman. Director Milan Luthria says, “We spent a lot of time and effort in coming up with these distinct looks for all the actors. I am getting a bit paranoid about protecting the exclusivity.”
- I’m blessed with an expressive face-Sonakshi Sinha
- Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai: End of a don, and then, a new dawn
- Shakun Batra to make road trip film, Karan Johar to produce?
- Akshay Kumar heads to UK for India-Pakistan match
- OUATIMA pushed ahead after SRK, KJo convince Jeetendra, Ekta?
- Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again won’t clash with Chennai Express?
- Does Sonakshi Sinha have Dev D’s music ringing in her ears?
- Akshay Kumar gifts Vipul Shah Namastey London sequel
- Emraan Hashmi, Milan Luthria in talks for gangster flick?
- I can call Akshay and Salman my friends-Sonakshi Sinha