Extra security deployed on the sets of OUATIM 2
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; September 25, 2012)
The makers of the sequel to Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai have apparently employed a security agency in Oman to prevent the exclusive look of Akshay Kumar and other cast members including Imran Khan and Sonakshi Sinha from being leaked out.
The film is set in the ’80s and every actor has a distinct look in the film. In fact, the makers have also banned cell phones on the film sets in Oman. Director Milan Luthria says, “We spent a lot of time and effort in coming up with these distinct looks for all the actors. I am getting a bit paranoid about protecting the exclusivity.”
- Sunny lets go of Eid release to avoid clash with Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar?
- Finding 3rd heroine for Prabhu Dheva’s film a challenge due to Sonakshi?
- Injured Akshay takes rest for a day; back on sets of Thupakki
- Tracing Vindoo Dara Singh’s journey towards notoriety
- What I like about my father is how much he loves my mother-Sonam Kapoor
- Akshay Kumar lip-syncs to Honey Singh’s voice in Boss
- Vinod Khanna’s son Sakshi to be launched in Milan Luthria’s next?
- Truck runs over Akshay Kumar’s foot; rushed to hospital
- Check out Akshay-Imran dubbing for Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again
- Is Sonakshi Sinha Akshay Kumar’s most preferred heroine?