Manisha Koirala stops talking to Bhoot Returns co-star?
A misunderstanding led to Manisha Koirala giving silent treatment to her junior co-star in Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Bhoot Returns’
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; September 22, 2012)
While buzz about co-stars fighting on the sets is not new, this one takes the cake altogether. Such was the scale of misunderstanding between Manisha Koirala and her co-star and child actor Alayana Sharma that the senior actress absolutely stopped talking to her.
Manisha and Alayana have been shooting for Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming horror flick Bhoot Returns. Our source says, “Since a horror film calls for certain facial expressions from Manisha, Alayana, being a kid, took it personally. Alayana, who plays the actress’ daughter in the film, assumed that Manisha’s expressions of horror were aimed towards her.”
The source adds, “Alayana is a little girl and she took everything to her heart. She started pestering Manisha with questions about why she was making faces at her. After a while, the actress got fed up and decided to end all conversation with her.”
- I’m back to treatment as my condition is incurable-Lisa Ray
- Hope floats for Ajaz Khan and his film Lakeer Ka Fakeer
- Ram Gopal Varma visits Jiah Khan’s grieving family
- Ram Gopal Varma opens up about the Jiah Khan he knew
- RIP Jiah Khan, the girl with rose coloured glasses
- What drove Jiah Khan to suicide…
- Last call to Jiah Khan was reportedly from Aditya Pancholi’s son Suraj
- Manisha Koirala to resume shoot for Malayalam film
- Ex-cop blasts Shootout At Wadala, filmmaker for glorifying gangsters
- RGV uses Girish Oak’s voice in Satya 2 sans consent; apologizes