Manisha Koirala stops talking to Bhoot Returns co-star?
A misunderstanding led to Manisha Koirala giving silent treatment to her junior co-star in Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Bhoot Returns’
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; September 22, 2012)
While buzz about co-stars fighting on the sets is not new, this one takes the cake altogether. Such was the scale of misunderstanding between Manisha Koirala and her co-star and child actor Alayana Sharma that the senior actress absolutely stopped talking to her.
Manisha and Alayana have been shooting for Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming horror flick Bhoot Returns. Our source says, “Since a horror film calls for certain facial expressions from Manisha, Alayana, being a kid, took it personally. Alayana, who plays the actress’ daughter in the film, assumed that Manisha’s expressions of horror were aimed towards her.”
The source adds, “Alayana is a little girl and she took everything to her heart. She started pestering Manisha with questions about why she was making faces at her. After a while, the actress got fed up and decided to end all conversation with her.”
- Ex-cop blasts Shootout At Wadala, filmmaker for glorifying gangsters
- RGV uses Girish Oak’s voice in Satya 2 sans consent; apologizes
- Manisha’s docs want her to face the camera, actress to resume Lenin’s film
- Manisha Koirala tweets her tonsured look
- Satya 2 promo mixes up pictures of Tiger Memon and Chhota Shakeel
- 61 Indian directors to interact with Steven Spielberg
- I am coming back in June-Manisha Koirala
- Ram Gopal Varma’s film off to a slow start
- I’ve taken liberties but haven’t altered facts-Ram Gopal Varma
- Why home minister, top cops declined to watch The Attacks Of 26/11