Sajid Nadiadwala turns AMPTPP president
MUMBAI MIRROR (September 19, 2012)
Sajid Nadiadwala was named the new president of the Association of Motion Pictures and Television Program Producers (AMPTPP) on Tuesday. The filmmaker, says his first mission is to stop piracy.
Nadiadwala will now preside over the association as chairperson and ex-officio member of all committees framed and working on different agendas. “This is a big responsibility that has been bestowed upon me by my seniors in the industry, so I will try my best to deliver on it,” Nadiadwala said.
“There are many issues that we have to look into – the most significant among them is piracy. It’s something that I will look into very seriously in my new role as president of AMPTPP,” he added.
“The council members felt that it is the right time to elect a dynamic young leader like Nadiadwala, who has knowledge of world cinema, as its president,” said Rajat Sengupta, CEO, AMPTPP.
- Ranbir is a person who I can do anything for-Imtiaz Ali
- Sajid Khan-Sajid Nadiadwala patch up?
- Cameo in Dabangg 2 helps Sandeepa Dhar bag Heropanti
- Salman takes South fighters to task after Mental loses 25 cr?
- Saif Ali Khan to play the lead in Sajid Nadiadwala-Kabir Khan’s film
- More and more co-productions churned out in Bollywood
- Saif Ali Khan refuses to get drawn into the Sajid vs Sajid war?
- Krazzy 4 director to assist Sajid Nadiadwala in Kick
- I&B ministry to introduce PG-12, PG-15 ratings; industry sees red?
- Sajid Khan calls Akshay Kumar a flop, gets booted?