Talaash inspired by a novella?
Sources say that Aamir Khan’s upcoming thriller directed by Reema Kagti could be inspired by the novella ‘An Act of Providence’
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; September 18, 2012)
Aamir Khan and company has been zealously guarding the storyline of their upcoming thriller Talaash. But that hasn’t stopped us from laying our hands on a novella titled An Act of Providence, which our sources say could be the main inspiration behind this film. The novella, penned by Joseph Payne Brennan and Donald M Grant, released in 1979 and is set in 1975 in Rhode Island.
Our source points out, “One can’t help but notice certain similarities both the respective protagonists Inspector Shekhawat and Lucius Leffing are investigating a crime incident that takes place in and around a water body and both the protagonists are undergoing a personal crisis at the time of investigating their cases.” Director Reema Kagti however refutes our source’s claim.
- Aamir Khan, Salman Khan in a cameo in Phata Poster Nikhla Hero?
- Aamir Khan to speak only in Bhojpuri in P.K.?
- I shook Anand Gandhi’s hands for nearly five minutes-Kiran Rao
- Medical practitioners’ community need to fix ethics and accountability-Paoli Dam
- Andaz Apna Apna 2 to go on floors?
- Check out Aamir Khan-Katrina Kaif shooting for Dhoom 3 climax
- Aamir Khan to join B-Town’s famous games night?
- Shoulder injuries plague Aamir and Shah Rukh
- Pesticide bizman accuses guest on Aamir’s show of fraud; demands apology from both
- Sanjay Dutt hurt by Aamir Khan’s statement about P.K.?