Kamaal Dhamaal Malamaal to be postponed thanks to OMG?
Subhash K Jha (MUMBAI MIRROR; September 18, 2012)
Akshay Kumar’s OMG Oh My God and Priyadarshan’s Kamaal Dhamaal Malamaal (KDM) are slated for a September 28 release and producers of KDM have been inundated with ‘requests’ from the other camp to postpone release.
Interestingly, KDM director Priyan, who happens to be a close friend of Akshay, seems to have fallen in line with the postponement persuasion plan. And the latest is Anil Agarwal, a close associate of Ponty Chadha, whose company is the worldwide distributor of OMG, called the KMD producers with a ‘very serious request’ to postpone the film’s release.
“Mr Agarwal argued that releasing both films on the same day would be detrimental to the projects. The next thing Percept knew, word spread in the industry that KMD’s release was being postponed. But we are very sure we’re releasing on September 28,” said a source.
- Check out Akshay-Imran dubbing for Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again
- Is Sonakshi Sinha Akshay Kumar’s most preferred heroine?
- Dhadkan 2 in the making
- Akshay Kumar-Sonu Sood bonding on the sets of Entertainment?
- Akshay Kumar to play Mithun Chakraborty’s role in Shaukeen remake?
- Ajay offers support to Ekta and her Eid release OUATIM 2?
- Bollywood goes Yamla Pagla Deewana
- Akshay pays tribute to Phalke; begins shoot of Marathi film on May 3
- Akshay Kumar wants to work with Shah Rukh Khan in a film?
- Akshay jumps down two floors, hurts his foot but continues shooting