Wanted: Extras for Dhoom 3 in Chicago
The makers of Aamir Khan’s next action thriller were recently in desperate need of junior artistes for their Chicago sequence
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; September 12, 2012)
As someone rightly said no plans are fool proof! The makers of Aamir Khan’s Dhoom 3 realised the same during their ongoing shoot schedule in Chicago, when they apparently ran out of extras. A source from the sets in Chicago tells us, “The next day’s shoot was scheduled at 7 am. There was a minor change in the sequence because of which a few more junior artistes were needed.”
Buzz is that given the short notice, everyone from the line production team searched frantically to locate people who could fill in as extras. The source says, “In fact some of the team members also put up the status on their social networking page stating the requirement. Thankfully, they found some extras finally.” Phew!
- Ranbir turns down Kiran Rao’s invitation; compensates with sweet gesture?
- Amitabh Bachchan is like marijuana-Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Dhoom 3 to now release a week before Christmas?
- Aamir Khan and wife Kiran Rao go school hunting for Azad
- P.K. shoot shifted from Hungary to Belgium
- Abhishek Bachchan walks out of Abbas-Mustan’s next?
- Jiah Khan laid to rest amidst tears
- Stars from lost decades enjoying their new avatar
- Aamir Khan bags Rs 88 crore ad deal?
- Ranbir-Katrina dance at KJo’s bash; Deepika maintains distance?