Balika Vadhu girl in Bhatt’s next erotic thriller?
Buzz is that Anandi of ‘Balika Vadhu’ could feature in Mahesh Bhatt’s upcoming erotic thriller
Sonali Joshi Pitale (MID-DAY; September 12, 2012)
Our very own Anandi from Balika Vadhu is all set to make her foray into Bollywood. Buzz is that Pratyusha Banerjee has been approached to act in an erotic thriller by Mahesh Bhatt. Sources say that the actress has already appeared for a look-test for the project.
A source says, “Pratyusha has already cleared the look test and is said to have already been offered a role in a sequel to one of Mahesh Bhatt’s recent hits. But she is not allowed to discuss details of the project at this moment.” Incidentally, Pratyusha has also conveyed to the makers of Balika Vadhu that she could be quitting the show some time soon. The source adds, “Things are at an early stage and we will get a clearer picture in the next few weeks.” However, both Mahesh and Pooja deny the news. Pratyusha remained unavailable for comment.
- Mahesh Bhatt contemplated casting Suraj Pancholi for Aashiqui 2
- Filmmakers in quandary after TV channels cancel TAM subscriptions
- My wife and my audience, both took time to understand me-Emraan Hashmi
- Why do actresses subject themselves to abuse?
- Besides Suniel, only Ajay Devgn could have played Dev in Dhadkan-Dharmesh Darshan
- Suraj is hurt and shaken-Aditya Pancholi
- Jiah Khan laid to rest amidst tears
- Pratyusha Banerjee aka Anandi to make her big screen debut soon?
- What makes these brothers of Bollywood click
- Romance ensures big returns on investment