Divya Dutta gets in action mode for Zila Ghaziabad
Divya Dutta essays an action-oriented character, her first ever, in her upcoming film
Kunal M Shah (MID-DAY; September 5, 2012)
Divya Dutta has added another feather to her cap. After essaying diverse characters in her Bollywood career, the actress has done her first ever action-oriented role in her next film Zila Ghaziabad.
The actress will be seen doing hard-core action scenes in Vinod Bachchan’s project, co-stars Sanjay Dutt and Vivek Oberoi. Incidentally, at one point of time, the action director of the film thought Divya was too petite to carry off the action sequences. She plays a gang member in the film.
The actress says, “We were supposed to shoot these action sequences during our Wai schedule. However when the action director saw me, he thought that I was too delicate and was giving me softer action sequences. Later there was lot of dhishum-dhishum and gunshots, etc. It was good fun.”
- (Crisp) Movie Review: GIPPI by FENIL SETA
- Divya Dutta turns choreographer on Gippi sets
- Divya Dutta signs a Hollywood film
- You can call me a dream girl-Shriya Saran
- Shah Rukh Khan sets up second temporary office in Wai?
- Chennai Express makers face water woes in drought-hit Satara?
- Divya Dutta inspired by her mother for her role in Gippy
- Divya Dutta turns author
- Shah Rukh Khan brings Ooty to Wai?
- Vivek Oberoi lets go of Rs 25 lakh from makers of Zila Ghaziabad