Suniel’s daughter opp Tiger Shroff in Heropanti?
Buzz is that Tiger Shroff has got a leading lady in Athiya Shetty for his debut film ‘Heropanti’
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; August 28, 2012)
Suniel and Mana Shetty’s daughter Athiya is all set to make her Bollywood debut. The 18-year-old is said to have been cast opposite Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger in Heropanti. A while ago, when Suniel Shetty walked into an event accompanied by Athiya, apparently there was an immediate beeline of filmmakers wanting to sign the young lady for their films. Looks like Sajid Nadiadwala has beaten everyone else in the race and signed Miss Shetty.
Our source says, “Athiya apparently always wanted to make a career in Bollywood and even went to the New York Film Academy for a course in filmmaking. Both Suniel and Mana are said to be extremely supportive of their little daughter in her decision to pursue her career as an actress.”
On his part, Suniel Shetty refused to comment on our story and instead asked us to get in touch with his manager, who remained unavailable. However, the director of Heropanti, Sabbir Khan says, “I’m yet to see the audition tapes, as I was out of town.” Incidentally, Suniel Shetty had worked with Sajid in Waqt Hamara Hai (1993), when the filmmaker was starting his career as a producer.
- Check out some of the best Bollywood star pictures of Jagdish Mali
- Dhadkan 2 in the making
- Aditya Pancholi’s son, Suniel Shetty’s daughter in the remake of Hero?
- Celebrated lensman Jagdish Mali passes away
- Aurangzeb’s story irks Delhi based construction company
- Suniel Shetty to play a bald baddie in Ajay-Prabhu film?
- Salman wanted me to become a man-Arjun Kapoor
- Cameo in Dabangg 2 helps Sandeepa Dhar bag Heropanti
- Heropanti won’t clash with Gunday on Valentine’s Day 2014?
- Jackie Shroff’s daughter Krishna studying filmmaking