Has Diana Penty become too big for her boots?
Buzz is that after she demanded a whopping Rs 2 crore for endorsing a hair care product, the ‘Cocktail’ actress was promptly dropped from the ad
Sonali Joshi Pitale (MID-DAY; August 25, 2012)
She may be just one-film old, but looks like Diana Penty has already decided to act pricey in the industry. No wonder that she demanded a bomb to endorse a hair care product. Not happy with her act, the company promptly dropped her like a piece of hot coal.
Our source says, “Diana is said to be receiving several ad offers after her debut film. A month ago, one such endorsement deal came her way from a big hair care brand. The company was keen to have Diana on board, but it was strange that even after having a chat with her representatives, they could not get a proper confirmation from her end.”
Apparently, Diana reverted to them after a month and quoted a whopping fee of Rs two crore. The source adds, “Finally, the brand had to drop the idea of signing her as the amount she demanded was too high.” Currently, the brand is said to be looking for other options. Diana remained unavailable for comment.
- Not only older heroines, just-arrived heroines are jobless too
- Salman Khan to romance Diana Penty in Radhe?
- Arjun-Diana arm twist channel for giving them award?
- Parineeti Chopra opp Akshay Kumar in Thupakki remake?
- Diana Penty turns down 40 lakh first stage performance offer?
- Celebrities dabble into talent-spotting
- Me & Ranbir are mature professionals, good friends-Deepika Padukone
- Diana or Illeana opp Ayushmann in Kunal Kohli’s next
- Diana Penty is afraid of Randeep Hooda
- Sussanne Roshan leaves Deepika’s party in high spirits?