Honoured to be compared to Salman Khan-Emraan Hashmi
Constant comparisons with Salman Khan leave Emraan Hashmi with additional responsibility
Sonali Joshi Pitale (MID-DAY; August 23, 2012)
Emraan Hashmi feels it is a huge responsibility to be compared to Salman Khan. The actor is grateful to his fans for showering so much love on him.
Of late Emraan is being considered an actor of the masses like Sallu. But there are some advantages and disadvantages to it. He says, “I have just started my career and it is unfair to compare me to him. He is a huge star. However I feel honoured when my name and his name is taken in the same breath.”
Meanwhile Emraan’s two-year-old son Ayaan is eventually showing signs of becoming an actor as well. “He is very small to understand my films but he watches me on screen in promos and songs and enjoys it. His latest favourite song is Bharat Mata Ki Jai; he plays it and dances to it all the time.”
- Bhansali bags remake rights of Kanchana that Salman was planning to buy?
- Sana Khan gets bail, starts shooting; recounts her ordeal
- Kick to go on floors in London by year end
- Salman Khan to start work on Sooraj Barjatya’s film from October?
- Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai: End of a don, and then, a new dawn
- I was not aware of Jiah-Suraj relationship-Salman Khan
- My wife and my audience, both took time to understand me-Emraan Hashmi
- I was scared to ask Vidya to gain 8 kgs-Rajkumar Gupta
- Peek into the life of Suraj Pancholi
- Do you think Salman has the time…-Zarina Wahab