Honoured to be compared to Salman Khan-Emraan Hashmi
Constant comparisons with Salman Khan leave Emraan Hashmi with additional responsibility
Sonali Joshi Pitale (MID-DAY; August 23, 2012)
Emraan Hashmi feels it is a huge responsibility to be compared to Salman Khan. The actor is grateful to his fans for showering so much love on him.
Of late Emraan is being considered an actor of the masses like Sallu. But there are some advantages and disadvantages to it. He says, “I have just started my career and it is unfair to compare me to him. He is a huge star. However I feel honoured when my name and his name is taken in the same breath.”
Meanwhile Emraan’s two-year-old son Ayaan is eventually showing signs of becoming an actor as well. “He is very small to understand my films but he watches me on screen in promos and songs and enjoys it. His latest favourite song is Bharat Mata Ki Jai; he plays it and dances to it all the time.”
- Salman Khan to marry Romanian TV anchor?
- Check out Salman Khan shooting for action-packed ad
- Shah Rukh Khan-Salman Khan were shooting in Goa at the same time?
- Andaz Apna Apna 2 to go on floors?
- Salman Khan makes a comfort call to Sanjay Dutt’s daughter
- Sanjay Dutt bid adieu to his family and friends; goes to jail
- Sonakshi reaches event; but doesn’t come out of van due to Kangna?
- Celebrated lensman Jagdish Mali passes away
- Emraan Hashmi-Kunal Deshmukh-UTV team up for an edgy thriller
- I am living the male fantasy-Emraan Hashmi