Neha Sharma in tears after Vivek pulls a prank
Sonali Joshi Pitale (MID-DAY; August 14, 2012)
Actors pulling a prank on their co-stars have become almost a norm in Bollywood. And Vivek Oberoi is known for his sense of humour
On the sets of first-time director Vinnil Markan’s Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story, the actor decided to pull a fast one on Neha Sharma.
Our source says, “For a particular sequence, Vivek was to carry Neha on his shoulders. Vivek kept complaining about a pain in the back. Neha was very careful not to exert pressure on his back. But Vivek started moaning in pain after a while.” The actor even accused Neha of hurting his back.
According to the source, Neha was about to burst into tears when Vivek and the crew told her the truth. Director Vinnil says, “Neha has no hang-ups. She took everything in a sporting manner.”
- To meet Hrithik at home, I have to make an appointment-Rakesh Roshan
- Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 promotion called off in Noida
- I want John and me to be like Ajay & Rohit-Sanjay Gupta
- Genelia Dsouza turns dabbawali on sets of Grand Masti
- Tall Karishma Tanna told to wear flats while filming scenes with Vivek Oberoi?
- Told my son that you don’t need six pack to become an actor-Sunny Deol
- Bollywood goes Yamla Pagla Deewana
- Bobby fails to uncork champagne bottle during YPD 2 song shoot
- Sunny Deol arranges for Punjabi food in London for homesick Neha Sharma
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan steers clear of Vivek Oberoi at beauty pageant?