Arjun Rampal has no problem making love
After ‘Raajneeti’ and ‘Heroine’, Arjun Rampal shoots for another lovemaking scene on screen. This time with much more confidence
Kunal M Shah (MID-DAY; August 14, 2012)
For someone who previously cringed at the mere mention of shooting for a lovemaking scene, Arjun Rampal has come a long way.
No longer has he done away with all the hang-ups regarding the same, recently he also helped his co-star Esha Gupta calm her nerves during the shoot of an intimate scene with him in Chakravyuh. Arjun says, “When I shot my first intimate scene for Raajneeti, I was a little hesitant. I went, ‘Oh my god, yeh main kaise kar paunga, yeh main kyu kar raha huun’. But, then I realised it’s a part of my job! Now when I shoot for any intimate scene, I just take it in my stride.”
The actor adds, “Intimate scenes are done when the script demands. It doesn’t make sense forcing it. Earlier sex was a taboo. But now our new generation doesn’t take it that way. In my film with Prakash Jha, the intimate scenes are incorporated in the right manner.” Jha says, “After doing the lovemaking scene in Raajneeti, Arjun has become a veteran. We shot the scenes very aesthetically with half-light.”
- Arjun Kapoor is the most desirable man of 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan looking for residential property in Bhopal?
- Prasoon Joshi’s poem on Anna Hazare included in Satyagraha
- Sajid Khan finally steps out; spotted in Bhopal with Ajay Devgn
- Prakash Jha has given me my most challenging role-Amrita Rao
- Check out Ajay-Big B-Kareena-Arjun shooting for Satyagraha in Bhopal
- Only few actors can play Himmatwala; with others, it’ll be Himmatwali-Ajay Devgn
- Kareena Kapoor agrees to get intimate with Ajay Devgn in Satyagraha?
- Saif Ali Khan gets a shaahi welcome in Bhopal thanks to Kareena Kapoor
- No intimacy between Kareena-Ajay in Satyagraha?