Anubhav Sinha’s erotic film tribute to Bhatts
IANS (MID-DAY; August 14, 2012)
Director-turned-producer Anubhav Sinha is set to produce his first ‘erotic’ film as a tribute to his mentors for successfully creating ‘a genre’ in the main stream Bollywood. It will be shot in 3D.
“My erotic thriller goes on floors in December or by January. This erotic thriller is my official tribute to Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt with no humour attached to the statement,” Sinha told.
“It’s a serious tribute to these two gentlemen who have so successfully created a genre in the mainstream Bollywood cinema irrespective of who was in it, irrespective of who directed it… this is such a wonderful paradise of producing genes. This is my tribute to them.”
Bhatts are known for producing erotic films ‘Murder’, ‘Murder 2′, ‘Jism’ and ‘Jism 2′ among others under their banner Vishesh Films.
“I am still in the process of getting the right director for the film. The only difference will be that my film will be shot in 3D,” he said.
When asked about the cast, he said: “A lot has been finalised but cannot disclose it till we are done with the paper work.”
- The Censor Board’s guidelines for gaalis in movies
- Hrithik Roshan does a no-show for Sanjay Dutt?
- Wondered how Sanju would cope with brutal world he was about to enter-Mahesh Bhatt
- Salman Khan makes a comfort call to Sanjay Dutt’s daughter
- Sanjay Dutt bid adieu to his family and friends; goes to jail
- Soon watch films on your computer/phone/iPad one day before release
- Sanjay Dutt breaks into tears at the drop of a hat?
- I am living the male fantasy-Emraan Hashmi
- Emraan to let go of Bhatt film to accomodate a Balaji film?
- From A to U/A: Filmmakers dodge censors