Diana or Illeana opp Ayushmann in Kunal Kohli’s next
Asira Tarannum (MID-DAY; August 8, 2012)
Looks like Ayushmann Khurrana is on a roll. The actor, who shot to sudden fame post Vicky Donor, has signed a new film with Kunal Kohli. Sources say that the film is a romantic comedy but further details are yet to be revealed. Ayushmann confirms, “I am excited to start work with Kunal.”
Our source adds, “Given Ayushmann’s popularity, Kunal apparently is looking to cast an A-list actress opposite the actor. The filmmaker is apparently considering Diana Penty and Ileana D’Cruz for a role opposite him.”
In the meanwhile, Ayushmann is currently busy shooting for Rohan Sippy’s next. The shoot schedule is half done and is expected to get over by next month, post which Kunal’s film will go on the floors in London.
- I can’t handle screaming and shouting-Sonam Kapoor
- Saif Ali Khan to romance Ileana DCruz in LA
- Ayushmann Khurrana behaving like Shah Rukh Khan?
- My hero in Madras Café is all black with shades of grey-Shoojit Sircar
- How stars prepare for their crucial scenes before the camera
- Nargis Fakhri to do item number in Phata Poster Nikla Hero?
- Ileana DCruz in Saif Ali Khan’s home production?
- Actor in YRF’s TV show turns writer for Vikram Bhatt, Kunal Kohli
- Ileana D’Cruz to star opp Akshay Kumar in Gabbar?
- My wife is my first and last girlfriend-Ayushmann Khurrana