Check out Abhishek shooting for Rohan Sippy’s next
Bharti Dubey (MUMBAI MIRROR; August 1, 2012)
Rohan Sippy, for the first time, is making a film without his childhood friend Abhishek Bachchan in the lead. But the director had made sure that his lucky mascot was a part of his venture, albeit in a dance number. And thus, on Tuesday afternoon, Jr B was seen shaking a leg with Ayushmann Khurrana and Kunal Roy Kapur at Liberty Cinema in Marine Lines shooting for the title track of Rohan’s Nautanki Saala.
Interestingly, a couple of days before this dance schedule, the entire unit of the film was harassed by a few miscreants attached to a political outfit. In fact, their sets in Kandivali (E) had been demolished and cars broken.
But by Tuesday, the unit seemed to have bounced back. Surely, the makers Ramesh and Rohan Sippy have not let the losses hamper the day’s shoot. Also, Abhishek’s dates had already been fixed. An eyewitness revealed, “Abhishek called Ayushman “Nautanki Saala” in the song. This brought back memories of his father, Amitabh mouthing the same lines in Rohan’s father Ramesh Sippy’s Sholay.”
Abhishek, who was supposed to shoot for only half a day, stayed on with his friends on the sets till the evening.
- Sanjay Dutt bid adieu to his family and friends; goes to jail
- Abhishek Bachchan’s car runs over lensman’s leg outside Sanjay Dutt’s house
- Next Shootout film to have Abhishek Bachchan, John Abraham?
- Timeless beauties who have romanced both father and son
- Ayushmann Khurrana behaving like Shah Rukh Khan?
- My hero in Madras Café is all black with shades of grey-Shoojit Sircar
- Why Aishwarya Rai Bachchan refused to do Happy New Year
- How stars prepare for their crucial scenes before the camera
- I wasn’t great as a photographer-Kunaal Roy Kapur
- I want to work with every star-Bhushan Kumar