Punit Malhotra goes to Istanbul sans Sonam?
Mehul S Thakkar (MUMBAI MIRROR; July 31, 2012)
Director Punit Malhotra was surely relieved since Imran Khan had finally decided to stay back in his second project to be made under the Dharma Productions banner. And now that the director’s professional life seems to be under control, he has decided to take time out for himself.
A source close to Dharma told Mirror, “He has ample time now that his film will start only next year. He has gone to Istanbul with a bunch of friends and will be spending at least 2 weeks there. He intends to start the pre-production work once he returns.”
Punit made his debut as a director with I Hate Luv Storys starring Imran and his ‘good friend’ Sonam Kapoor.
On being asked whether Sonam accompanied him to Istanbul, the source said, “No, she didn’t go.” Punit however, remained unavailable for comment.
- What I like about my father is how much he loves my mother-Sonam Kapoor
- I can’t handle screaming and shouting-Sonam Kapoor
- Bollywood beauties on Day 1 of 66th Cannes Film Festival
- Anil Kapoor buys film rights of books that Sonam reads?
- Kareena refuses body double for a stunt; gets injured
- Raanjhanaa: A film that comes straight from the heart
- Aishwarya, Sonam, Freida to represent India, L’Oréal Paris at Cannes
- Sonam’s IQ is great but my EQ is better-Anil Kapoor
- Sonam-Dhanush’s Raanjhanaa promo sparks off the buzz
- How stars prepare for their crucial scenes before the camera