Saif Ali Khan joked about Natalie Portman
Hiren Kotwani (BOMBAY TIMES; July 30, 2012)
Saif Ali Khan’s revelation that he’s doing a romcom with Hollywood star Natalie Portman seems to have stirred up quite a storm. Although the Bollywood actorproducer maintained that he was joking, it seems the representatives of the Oscar-winning actress didn’t share his sense of humour. Buzz was that they had issued a legal notice to Khan to ensure that a clarification of his statements was put out.
Khan did clarify his stance on Saturday. “It was a joke. I’m sorry. I’m just annoyed with speculation on all aspects of my life. I might just start making up stories to entertain myself,” he said, avoiding any mention of the notice.
- Saif making travel plans for Kareena’s birthday in September?
- Check out some of the best Bollywood star pictures of Jagdish Mali
- Saif Ali Khan would love to see daughter Sara on the screen?
- Raj-DK to initiate campaign for aesthetic no-smoking short films
- Not here to set an example for society-Kunal Khemu
- Saif is hyper-energetic in his head – Raj Nidimoru-Krishna DK
- Saif Ali Khan uses champagne to clean his shoes
- Saif Ali Khan to romance Ileana DCruz in LA
- Now, I take myself more seriously-Kunal Khemu
- Ileana DCruz in Saif Ali Khan’s home production?