Diana Penty is afraid of Randeep Hooda
The actress talks about why she hit the panic button while filming with her ‘Cocktail’ co-star
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; July 28, 2012)
This actress is always quick to press the panic button. In fact Diana Penty has had a couple of episodes where she may have over-reacted a bit. As a first-time actor, it’s understandable that Diana may have had misgivings about facing the camera. But she apparently was also scared of her co-star Randeep Hooda!
Randeep, who plays her husband in Cocktail, is portrayed as a foul-mouthed and aggressive character. Diana says, “I was very scared. He was real while doing those violent scenes. So much so that all the expressions that you see on my face were for real. I didn’t even need to put on an act.”
Another episode actually involves some rather enthusiastic fans. Diana recalls, “I had gone to watch the film with my friends. On my way out, some guys suddenly, rushed toward me. I began screaming in fear. I was later told that they just wanted a photograph with me.” Phew!
- Check out Alia Bhatt shooting for Imtiaz Ali’s Highway in Kashmir
- Check out Randeep Hooda as Charles Sobhraj
- Check out Randeep Hooda-Alia Bhatt shooting for Highway in Kashmir
- Randeep Hooda’s horse, Son of Soil, passes away due to illness
- Saqib Saleem kisses Randeep Hooda in Bombay Talkies?
- Randeep Hooda stands second in a horse race
- Randeep Hooda to play Charles Sobhraj
- Bombay Talkies: Celebrating new-age cinema
- Randeep Hooda to visit his folks in Haryana on Holi
- Check out Randeep Hooda-Alia Bhatt in Imtiaz Ali’s Highway