Unwell B R Ishara faces money crunch
Vickey Lalwani (MUMBAI MIRROR; July 21, 2012)
Senior filmmaker and FWICE (Federation of Western India Cine Employees) Vice President B R Ishara has been admitted to Juhu’s Criticare Hospital. It is learnt the filmmaker, who suffered a paralytic stroke last year, has been diagnosed with tuberculosis.
His wife Rehana Sultan confirmed the news and added, “Not so long ago, he was undergoing physiotherapy and now he has other health issues.”
Unfortunately, he is not in a good financial position either. FWICE President Dharmesh Tiwari said, “Ishara needs financial aid. Last time, FWICE helped him clear his bill at Kokilaben Dhirubai Ambani Hospital, where he was admitted. This time too, we will try our best. He is a very senior member of our Federation, and we love and respect him a lot.”
The last time round, Danny Denzongpa and the writers’ and directors’ associations of the industry had contributed to help Ishara pay his hospital bills.
- Danny Denzongpa to make comeback with Hrithik Roshan-starrer Shuddhi?
- Search for actress Dulari ends with news of her death
- Salman takes South fighters to task after Mental loses 25 cr?
- Clash between Mumbai-Hyderabad action men stall Mental’s shoot?
- Artiste association cash-strapped, says star netas should help
- Katju, film workers likely to appeal for more time for Sanjay Dutt’s surrender
- Where have the good old bad villains vanished from Bollywood?
- Veteran actor BM Vyas passes away
- FWICE attempts to end Salim-Javed vs Zanjeer 2.0 war
- Salim Khan now approaches FWICE to help get 6 cr royalty