This photo has caused trouble in Antonio’s marriage!
Melanie Griffith upset with her husband’s proximity to Mallika
Tushar Joshi (BOMBAY TIMES; July 21, 2012)
We were the first to show you this exclusive picture of Mallika Sherawat dirty dancing with Antonio Banderas (BT, May 25), in which the two were seen grinding and getting up close and personal on billionaire Paul Allen’s yacht during the Cannes film festival this year. Now, the snapshot has reportedly caused trouble in his marriage with Melanie Griffith.
Sources reveal that while Melanie stayed at home in LA, Antonio was spotted with Mallika at coffee shops and clubs during the festival.
The buzz got stronger after Griffith was seen shopping at a mall without her wedding ring. A source reveals, “Mallika got dragged into the marriage drama after Melanie saw the photos and videos of her husband with the Indian actress.”
Sherawat’s stylist friend Ivan Bitton defends her saying she’s not responsible for the cracks in the relationship. He says, “Antonio was very attracted to Mallika and you could see that from a video. He grabbed her from behind, and he was really into the dance. I could hear him telling her how beautiful she was. As they were dancing together, a haggard looking woman in her 40s, violently pushed Mallika out of the way. I just grabbed her hand and we went downstairs, we didn’t want to deal with any drama.” While the two haven’t separated, close friends reveal that Melanie will only take Antonio back after he shows any sign of wanting to make the marriage work.
Mallika, who is in the US, wasn’t available for comment.
- Kundan Shah to replace Mallika Sherawat in comeback film?
- Fenil’s Bollywood Talk # 258
- Bollywood stars react to Mallika Sherawat’s statements at Cannes
- Where did Mallika Sherawat get hurr accent from?
- Why were Kamal Haasan or Rajinikanth not part of Bombay Talkies song?-Onir
- Analysis on the usual and ‘extra’ faces on Cannes 2013 red carpet
- I was first actress in India to kiss onscreen & wear bikini-Mallika Sherawat
- Bollywood beauties on Day 1 of 66th Cannes Film Festival
- The fall and fall of Mallika Sherawat
- Sensuality overshadows my acting-Mallika Sherawat