Never meant to be at Shirin Farhad event-Bhansali
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; July 21, 2012)
Sanjay Leela Bhansali is rather amused. Following recent reports of him giving sister Bela Sehgal’s event for her forthcoming film Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi a miss because of his alleged foe Karan Johar’s presence here, the filmmaker clarifies he was never scheduled to attend it
Bhansali explains, “I was in Ahmedabad to check my locations for Ram Leela. It’s amusing to read such stories that are floated. I was never supposed to be there for the event and everyone in the team was aware of it. Bela’s film is special to me and it’s her baby. It was she who needed to be there, not me!”
- Bhansali bags remake rights of Kanchana that Salman was planning to buy?
- Bhansali bending his Ram Leela schedule to let Deepika promote Chennai Express?
- Rains affect Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone’s films
- Hats Off: Karan Johar silences his detractors and how
- For Priyanka Chopra, the show must go on
- Richa Chadda walks out of action flick with Sunny Leone?
- We have the strongest reserve of filmmakers-Karan Johar
- Shakun Batra to make road trip film, Karan Johar to produce?
- OUATIMA pushed ahead after SRK, KJo convince Jeetendra, Ekta?
- Ram Leela’s sprawling set getting damaged by rains?