Uday takes Nargis home to meet Yash Chopra?
The newest playboy in town reportedly introduced the model-actress to his parents
Vickey Lalwani (MUMBAI MIRROR; July 14, 2012)
Just a couple of days ago, Mirror told you how Uday Chopra, once the quieter, lesser-known of the two brothers, is turning out to be the industry’s rather unlikely ladies man. After dating Parineeti Chopra briefly, Uday was spotted at a cosy dinner with Nargis Fakhri. Earlier, the two were seen sipping coffee at a suburban five star. The latest Mirror has is Uday took his newest girlfriend home to meet his parents last week; something he has never done before, not even during his much-publicised affair with Kajol’s sister Tanisha Mukherjee. Needless to say, people in the neighbourhood of the Chopras’ iconic bungalow in Juhu were taken by surprise when Uday walked in, Nargis in tow, proceeding to introduce her to his parents Yash and Pamela.
Apparently, Chopra Sr had just returned from the London shoot of his directorial next starring Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif. We can only imagine what his reaction may have been.
As for Nargis, Uday ensured she was dressed for the part. “Nargis was at her best, clothes and attitude wise. The introduction made it clear that Nargis is very special in Uday’s life,” a source close to the Chopras told Mirror.
Looks like Uday is well over his break-up with Tanisha Mukherjee. Reportedly, the Neal ‘N’ Nikki jodi had been going strong for many years and was headed straight for the mandap until Tanisha insisted on a pre-nuptial agreement to secure her future in case things didn’t go happily ever after.
Our source said, “He is very, very serious about Nargis. They share a lot of common interests. This relationship is definitely something special,” quickly adding, “But what’s wrong if someone hangs out at a friend’s place?”
- I still get angry even today-Sunny Deol
- Kucch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai changed my life-Anupam Kher
- Gift from heaven: Yash Chopra ensures Adnan Sami’s Indian citizenship
- Pamela Chopra sings Veer-Zaara song at film fest in Melbourne
- Priyanka Chopra fails to attend attend Parineeti’s National Awards ceremony
- 100 years of Indian Cinema: Mahesh Bhatt on 18 great filmmakers
- My hero in Madras Café is all black with shades of grey-Shoojit Sircar
- Mala Sinha questions Pamela Chopra’s contribution to cinema
- Mala Sinha to boycott Dadasaheb Phalke Awards
- Nargis Fakhri to do item number in Phata Poster Nikla Hero?