Arjun Rampal miffed with Madhur Bhandarkar?
Apparently, the actor is angry with the director for the way his role has shaped up in ‘Heroine’
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; July 12, 2012)
Arjun Rampal was said to have been over the moon when Madhur Bhandarkar signed him for his heroine-centric film Heroine opposite Kareena Kapoor. However, latest is that Arjun is rather miffed with the filmmaker for the way his character has shaped up, and that Bebo manages to steal all the thunder from him.
Our source says, “It was quite clear to the crew members of the film that Arjun was not at all happy.” We sent a SMS to Arjun regarding our story. However, the actor who is busy holidaying in Bali chose not to revert.
Madhur however denies the source’s claim and states, “No, Arjun is very happy with the film. He got busy with his other film commitments. We will resume our shoot from July 18. In fact, recently he changed his hairstyle and I am looking forward to incorporate it in the next schedule.”
- Saif making travel plans for Kareena’s birthday in September?
- No director today comes anywhere near Satyajit Ray-Mrinal Sen
- Kareena-Lovely drift apart due to misunderstandings created by common friends?
- Kareena Kapoor refuses to do Zoya’s film without Ranbir Kapoor?
- Check out Shruti Haasan as a Karachi prostitue in D-Day
- Ajay Devgn-Kareena Kapoor in Shabina Khan’s next?
- Kareena refuses body double for a stunt; gets injured
- Kareena Kapoor excited about her role in Zoya Akhtar’s next?
- Ajay Devgn packs up from Bhopal
- Check out Imran-Kareena’s tightrope walk on sets of GTPM