Madhuri Dixit visits Taj Mahal in disguise
IANS (MID-DAY; July 9, 2012)
Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit has confessed she hid her face during her recent trip to the Taj Mahal
“Here is me in disguise with the family at the Taj,” the 45-year-old tweeted The actress, who went to see the iconic structure with husband Shriram Madhav Nene and two sons, was dressed in blue jeans and a purple top. She covered her face with white scarf and sunglasses to hide her identity.
In 1999, Madhuri married Nene, a cardiovascular surgeon and moved to Denver, US from here. After staying there for almost a decade, she has shifted back to Mumbai.
Post-marriage, she worked in “Aaja Nachle”, which didn’t do so well. But her stint as the judge on dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4″ gave her a chance to reconnect with her fans in a big way. She is now hosting the fifth season of the reality show and she has also signed two movies – “Gulab Gang” and “Ishqiya 2″.
- Gulab Gang actresses groan over unpaid dues
- Juhi Chawla storms off from the Gulab Gang set?
- Juhi Chawla plays vamp to Madhuri Dixit in Gulab Gang
- Check out Madhuri, hubby property-shopping in Lonavala
- My world collapsed with my brother-Juhi Chawla
- Sridevi and I are relevant even today-Madhuri Dixit
- Check out Juhi-Madhuri shooting for Gulab Gang
- Bollywood babes to get kickalicious in 2013
- Madhuri-Juhi together for the first time in Gulab Gang
- Chakravyuh in censor trouble