Saif-Deepika ditch Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa?
The ‘Cocktail’ stars pull out of TV reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ at the last minute\
Shaheen Parkar (MID-DAY; July 5, 2012)
Saif Ali Khan did a last-minute no show on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa yesterday. The actor along with Deepika Padukone was scheduled to promote their forthcoming film on the reality show. As he decided to skip the shoot, Deepika, too, decided likewise. Saif, who had been away in Turkey and England, due to his film and other commitments returned to Mumbai early yesterday.
Says a source, “Around 11 am he called to say that he was on his way to Filmistan Studios in Goregoan but was feeling indisposed. He stated that he was suffering from a bout of food poisoning and would be unable to shoot. He told them he was turning back and heading home.” Adds the source, “As soon as Deepika realised that Saif would not be present, she claimed that she was also on her way but as her co-star would not be there, she too was going back.”
The heavy downpour in the city yesterday had delayed the shoot and later it resumed with judges Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar and Remo DSouza shooting without their celebrity guests. Adds the source, “The offer to be on the show was mutual. Saif was keen to promote his film and the channel wanted him as a star guest. A rescheduled shoot has also been ruled out.”
- I’ll be the godfather of Deepika Padukone’s child-Ranbir Kapoor
- Saif making travel plans for Kareena’s birthday in September?
- Danny Denzongpa to make comeback with Hrithik Roshan-starrer Shuddhi?
- SLB can’t afford to take rest despite ill & being on liquid diet
- I was tense about putting my hand around Madhuri’s waist-Ranbir Kapoor
- Check out some of the best Bollywood star pictures of Jagdish Mali
- Deepika and I hope to be like Nargis and Raj Kapoor-Ranbir Kapoor
- As a kid, I thought Nargisji was my grandmother-Ranbir Kapoor
- Saif Ali Khan would love to see daughter Sara on the screen?
- Raj-DK to initiate campaign for aesthetic no-smoking short films