Farah sorry for calling Ajay overrated actor
Upala KBR (BOMBAY TIMES; July 4, 2012)
In B-Town nothing is permanent. After calling Ajay Devgn the ‘most overrated actor’ on Karan Johar’s TV show today she’s all set to choreograph his dance moves for her brother’s film Himmatwala.
When quizzed about the fact that had found Ajay over-rated a few years ago Farah retorts candidly, “That was almost six years ago and I was a big mouth at that time! I completely apologise for the statement. In fact I don’t think Ajay is overrated at all.”
Farah adds that today she is very excited to be working with Ajay. She says, “In the 20 years of my career we have never worked together. Recently we spoke on the phone to discuss the dance moves for Sajid’s film and it was wonderful. Ajay has promised he will rehearse for his songs and I have promised to make him look good. It’s always nice to work with somebody new. We start shooting the first song Taaki O Taaki in September. Sajid wants to stick to the original steps made popular by Jeetendra and Sridevi , but I want to do something different and interesting. I am very kicked about it as the songs will mean me stepping out of my comfort zone. Sajid and I were mad about Jeetu-Sridevi songs, and would often perform to them at parties.”
Recalling the time since she had known Ajay, Farah says, “Ajay, Sajid and I have known each other since they were in college, as they studied together in Mithibai College. Ajay would often come home to pick up music and film DVD’s from my brother.”
- Dinesh Patel sells off property to raise funds for Ajay Devgn starrer
- Ajay Devgn, Kajol planning to buy house in London?
- I was tense about putting my hand around Madhuri’s waist-Ranbir Kapoor
- Check out some of the best Bollywood star pictures of Jagdish Mali
- Sonakshi Sinha-Yaami Gautam in Ajay Devgn-Prabhu Dheva flick?
- Hrithik Roshan does a no-show for Sanjay Dutt?
- Sanjay Dutt bid adieu to his family and friends; goes to jail
- Ajay Devgn allows decade-old film Naam with his debut producer to release
- Aamir Khan to join B-Town’s famous games night?
- Balaji CA claims Jeetendra & family are threatening him?