Vivek Oberoi spooks Mallika Sherawat
Actor successfully manages to scare his co-star with ghost stories about Meena Kumari
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; June 27, 2012)
Mallika Sherawat may have a pretty bold image in the media, but word is that the lady is very scared of ghosts. And when the information reached the ears of her co-star Vivek Oberoi, the actor decided to pull a prank on her. It was on a night shift, between 10 pm and 5 am, at the Kamalistan Studios that Vivek decided to execute his plan of action.
A source close to the actor says, “He started discussing the marriage of Kamal Amrohi and Meena Kumari in front of all the crewmembers. He started narrating to the crew how Meena Kumari’s ghost is still believed to roam through the halls of the studio and how many people has spotted her spirit. Mallika got really scared.”
The source adds that Vivek even cooked up some story about a haunted tree on the sets to scare Mallika even further. So much so that the actress freaked out and even asked director Sachin Khanduri to remove the tree from the sets and replace it with a new one.
The source adds, “Khanduri was at his wit’s end, especially because it was 2 am in the night and there was no way he could find another tree at that hour.” However, Vivek finally owned up to playing the prank and apologised to his co-star for pulling her leg.
- Tall Karishma Tanna told to wear flats while filming scenes with Vivek Oberoi?
- Bollywood beauties on Day 1 of 66th Cannes Film Festival
- The fall and fall of Mallika Sherawat
- When Ashok Kumar was against casting Madhubala in Mahal
- Sensuality overshadows my acting-Mallika Sherawat
- Sex siren Mallika Sherawat is back; so is her motormouth?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan steers clear of Vivek Oberoi at beauty pageant?
- Indra Kumar ditches Grand Masti shoot for Super Nani?
- Actors, filmmakers talk about prostitute phenomenon in Bollywood
- Vivek Oberoi lets go of Rs 25 lakh from makers of Zila Ghaziabad