Shreyas replaces Tusshar in Bhaiyyaji Superhit?
After much delay, Sunny Deol’s next film is all set to roll again; Shreyas Talpade joins the cast
Shaheen Parkar (MID-DAY; June 27, 2012)
Neeraj Pathak’s Sunny Deol-starrer Bhaiyyaji Superhit that was plagued with production problems now gets a fresh lease of life. The film is back on track with an addition to the cast — Shreyas Talpade. The actor has been included instead of Tusshar Kapoor, who opted out due to date issues.
As the project was being continuously delayed, Tusshar decided to walk out as his other projects were being affected. Says Shreyas, “I essay the role of a writer and have a distinct look in the film. I am super-excited about it as it is an action-comedy.” The film, which has Sunny essay a double role, also stars Mithun Chakraborty, Arshad Warsi, Ameesha Patel and Prakash Raj.
Producer Fauzia Arshi who was involved in a dispute with director Neeraj Pathak has sorted out the issues. The shooting resumed yesterday in the city. The film had been stalled after an initial spell of shooting in Mahabaleshwar due to budgetary reasons.
There had also been buzz that the film was being shelved and another producer was taking over the film. But Fauzia says, “I am happy that the project is on. My co-producer and I have made it roll again.”
- To meet Hrithik at home, I have to make an appointment-Rakesh Roshan
- Shortcut Romeo inspired by a real-life story
- 5-point agenda at Sunny Deol-Rahul Rawail’s lunch meet on June 13?
- Sunny Deol’s Ghayal Returns may not be happening in near future?
- Shortcut Romeo team rings in Ameesha Patel’s birthday
- Puja skips Shortcut Romeo promotions after being sidelined by Ameesha?
- Check out Akshay Kumar, Tamannaah Bhatia on the first day of It’s Entertainment
- Ekta Kapoor matches steps with Karan Johar at her party
- Where has Shreyas Talpade disappeared?
- It’s better to make people laugh…-Sunny Deol