Saif-Kareena racing to the altar before wedding?
Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor appear to be on a mission to meet all professional deadlines before their impending wedding in October
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; June 21, 2012)
While Saif Ali Khan’s work schedule seems to be crammed right now with his professional commitments, looks like the actor is determined to make sure his impending wedding with Kareena Kapoor is stress free — at least from the work end.
Their wedding is rumoured to take place at Pataudi on October 16 with a lavish reception in Mumbai the same day. It seems both Saif and Kareena are planning to effortlessly juggle their timetables to comfortably fit in their wedding schedule.
The groom’s calendar:
Saif is currently shooting for the sequel of Race in Turkey with Abbas Mustan. The film has two more weeks of shooting left. On returning from Turkey in July, Saif will shoot for his fourth home production, titled Go Goa Gone with directors Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK, which incidentally has been delayed on several previous occasions.
Confirms Raj, “ We will shoot for a couple of days in first week of July and then Saif will start promoting Cocktail with Deepika Padukone and Diana Penty. Once their film releases, we will again start shooting.”
Contrary to speculations, Saif in fact has a full-fledged role in the film and is required to give 18 days for the shoot. The tentative date for release is around October this year. Judwaa 2 and his thriller with Anurag Basu will commence in 2013.
The bride’s calendar:
Looks like Kareena too is making sure she is free by October. Currently, shooting for Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine, she will soon start work on Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Ram Leela that will last a month. Post that, all that’s left to do is to promote her heroine-oriented film with Madhur, which is slotted for a September release.
- Feast your eyes: This may be last time ever you’ll see Puja Gupta in a bikini?
- Saif making travel plans for Kareena’s birthday in September?
- Madhubala’s family may stall Kishore Kumar biopic?
- SLB can’t afford to take rest despite ill & being on liquid diet
- Check out some of the best Bollywood star pictures of Jagdish Mali
- I have always worked with amateur actors-Puja Gupta
- The cuss words in Go Goa Gone were heartfelt-Kunal Khemu
- Kareena-Lovely drift apart due to misunderstandings created by common friends?
- Certain critics have loads of free time to think of me-Ameesha Patel
- Saif Ali Khan would love to see daughter Sara on the screen?