Uday ‘Sir’ is Parineeti Chopra’s dinner date?
The Guru-shishya team was spotted at various nightspots in the suburbs, presumably discussing scripts over sautéed veggies
Vickey Lalwani (MUMBAI MIRROR; June 16, 2012)
Parineeti Chopra and her recently (self) appointed mentor Uday Chopra are taking their professional relationship a little too seriously. Apart from attending parties together (Karan Johar’s 40th birthday bash and Priyanka Chopra’s do to celebrate her cousin’s success, for instance), the Guru-Shishya duo has been spotted enjoying a hearty meal or two at various city nightspots. For starters, Parineeti and Uday were seen dining at a Michelin star restaurant in Bandra.
According to an eyewitness, the two were enjoying each other’s company perhaps a tad bit more than the sumptuous meal. And that wasn’t just a one off.
A few days later, the two were spotted sipping coffee at a Juhu five-star. Interestingly, the otherwise shy and reticent Uday was hardly spotted at public places during his much-publicised affair with Tanisha Mukerji. Evidently, the actor does not observe a similar discretion when it comes to his new disciple. While some may feel that this obvious affection between Parineeti and her mentor would develop into something deeper, insiders claim that the two are ‘special friends’. “They have a lot of common interests. They are the best of friends. They love hanging out with each other,” said a source.
Despite repeated attempts, Parineeti and Uday remained unavailable for comment.
- Priyanka Chopra fails to attend attend Parineeti’s National Awards ceremony
- Sidharth-Parineeti’s Hasee Toh Phasee inspired from Aaina?
- Parineeti Chopra gifts her parents an expensive car
- Have oomph; will reveal one day-Parineeti Chopra
- Adah Sharma in Sidharth Malhotra-Parineeti Chopra’s Hasee Toh Phasee
- I have to be a little less self-obsessed and more vain-Ranveer Singh
- More and more co-productions churned out in Bollywood
- Sidharth Malhotra-Parineeti Chopra’s Hasee Toh Phasee kicks off
- Uday Chopra bails out Priyanka Chopra; actress offers help to Jiban’s kin
- If it weren’t for films, I would be the fattest person around-Parineeti Chopra