Chalo Na Naino Se inspired by Dayan, Bholi Surat?
Himesh Reshammiya’s song from ‘Bol Bachchan’ seems to be a copy. But we are not sure which song of the above…
Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; June 13, 2012)
It seems originality doesn’t seem to be the order of the day in today’s times. Himesh Reshammiya’s song Chalao Na Naino Se in an upcoming Ajay Devgn-Asin starrer has been inspired from Mehngai Dayan Khaye Jaat Hai number from Aamir Khan’s Peepli [Live]. Mehangai was a rage when the film had released and was a local track from Badwai village — where Peepli was shot.
Himesh has not only composed the music but also sung Ajay’s version. Himesh’s spokesperson and business partner Rakesh Upadhayay says, “The song is not inspired from Mehangai in fact if you want to have a closest resemblance to the song it would be Bhagwan Dada’s song Bholi Surat which was also influenced by a folk song.” We say just hear it out and spot the similarities.
- Dinesh Patel sells off property to raise funds for Ajay Devgn starrer
- Ajay Devgn, Kajol planning to buy house in London?
- Sonakshi Sinha-Yaami Gautam in Ajay Devgn-Prabhu Dheva flick?
- Hrithik Roshan does a no-show for Sanjay Dutt?
- Sanjay Dutt bid adieu to his family and friends; goes to jail
- Ajay Devgn allows decade-old film Naam with his debut producer to release
- Ajay Devgn-Kareena Kapoor in Shabina Khan’s next?
- Ajay offers support to Ekta and her Eid release OUATIM 2?
- Suniel Shetty to play a bald baddie in Ajay-Prabhu film?
- Kajol, Ajay Devgn to clean up Lonavala-Khandala