Parents shift to city for Ileana D’Cruz
Sonal Chawla (MUMBAI MIRROR; June 5, 2012)
Ileana D’Cruz, who is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Barfi!, is so busy that she hasn’t found time to visit her parents in Goa for nearly six months now. So much so, we hear Ileana’s mom Samira and dad Ronald D’Cruz will move to Mumbai to spend some quality time with their daughter during the shooting of Barfi!.
A source close to the project said, “Ileana’s parents will finally get to see their daughter shooting her first Hindi film. It is a moment of great pride for them and Ileana is over the moon they will join her. She is house hunting in Andheri and Juhu so she can move into her new place along with her parents.”
When contacted, Ileana sounded excited, “I feel good I will be able to spend some time with my parents.”
While Ileana will be doing her first Hindi film, she is already an established name down south and has starred in several Telugu and Kollywood films.
- When Ranbir Kapoor lost out to Barfi
- Adil Hussain’s tough cop act in Charles Sobhraj film
- Stephen Baldwin comes to Mumbai; signs Abhishek Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone-Arjun Kapoor team up for an English film?
- What good would Dilip Kumar’s love be without Madhubala?-Priyanka Chopra
- TV is more difficult than making films-Anurag Basu
- Open to any challenge that my profession has to offer-Ali Zafar
- Anushka Sharma to celebrate her 25th birthday in Goa
- How online advertising-marketing is now intergral to Bollywood
- Ranbir Kapoor is called Pepsi in Besharam?