Arjun Kapoor to romance Shraddha Kapoor
The Ishaqzaade actor Arjun Kapoor is all set to be paired opposite Shakti Kapoor’s daughter, and will essay two different characters in his next film.
After winning generous accolades for Ishaqzaade, the speculations about his next big screen outing had already begun. The actor is now all set to play a double role in Atul Sabharwal’s directorial debut Aurangzeb, which is a part of his three-film deal with Yash Raj Films. Initially, the rumours doing the rounds were that Arjun and Parineeti would come together again, but apparently that isn’t the case.
He has been paired with Shakti Kapoor’s daughter Shraddha Kapoor who was last seen in Bumpy’s Luv Ka The End. This news really came as a big surprise to us, especially to those who loved the crackling chemistry between Arjun and Parineeti in Ishaqzaade, and were eagerly waiting to see them together again. Wethinks there is nothing wrong with the fresh pairing, but the real question is, will Arjun be able to pull off a double role?
- Shraddha & I are really, really close-Aditya Roy Kapoor
- Aurangzeb 18.50 cr in Week 1; Aashiqui 2 crosses 70 cr
- What I like about my father is how much he loves my mother-Sonam Kapoor
- Gunday meets Rambo Rajkumar in Panchgani
- Pretty Young Things from Pakistan not in demand in Bollywood?
- Something’s brewing between Alia-Varun; Shraddha-Aditya?
- Sushant Singh’s dreams of working in YRF venture shattered
- Fenil’s Bollywood Talk # 256
- How come me & Sasheh were not linked?-Arjun Kapoor
- I still get angry even today-Sunny Deol